Being fast and accurate with agile data warehousing requires much more than just some experience with Scrum. If your developers are not delivering an order of magnitude faster than a waterfall team, they’re still missing the techniques and tooling that make incremental data warehousing a straightforward and repeatable process.
In five days, this bootcamp transforms traditional data management teams into certified, world-class agile data warehousing practitioners. Your data analytics professionals will return from our training as a unified, self-organizing team, at-speed with the latest lean development habits, such as continuous improvement to eliminate wasted effort in design and programming processes. Much of their increased productivity will stem from a new data modeling technique that allow analysis, design, and delivery in fast, repeatable patterns. They will be fully versed in augmenting development platforms with the latest script-driven data transforms, so that your department can immediately transcend the speed limits imposed by traditional programming or GUI-based ETL tools.
What they will learn:
• Fast patterns for gathering the business and technical requirements needed for agile development
• “Surface-solution” strategies for delivering huge business value without extensive programming
• Hybrid hyper normalization for pattern-based data modeling and transform specification
• Fill-in-the-parameters approach to data staging and transformation
• Template-managed test-led development for highly efficient quality assurance
We have structured this bootcamp as a “learn by doing” experience, so that your team will return to work the next week fluent in agile work habits and labor-saving tools, ready to resume your project at many times their former delivery pace.
Two agile EDW experts will provide the instruction, so that the class can be divided into two interacting sub teams, namely “Specification & Validation” and “Application Programming.”
With this structure, we can simultaneously re-train both your business-facing and technology-facing resources on the same approach, so that they communicate fast, fully, and accurately while building your next data-driven enterprise system. We include certification exams as part of this seminar, so that you will have evidence of their accomplishment.
If your feel that your data warehousing, business intelligence, or big data commitments are beginning to exceed the time and funding you’ve been allowed, then you need to equip your team with the technology and know-how offered in this bootcamp. You’re going to need the speed of agile data warehousing.
Visit our YouTube videos for more background on the productivity components covered in this class:
- How Fast Can Agile Data Teams Deliver? https://youtu.be/fSmlrnlr42E
- Pros & Cons of Hyper Normalized Data Models for Data Warehouses https://youtu.be/3QOSOeN8vcY
- Dimensional Modeling to Data Vault Evolution https://youtu.be/–OJpdPeH80
- Faster, Better Business Analytics Using Reusable Data Transforms https://youtu.be/llC8R15Jyv4
Questions can be addressed to email@example.com or by calling 303.274.9101
Next session: May 15 through 19, Denver, Colorado
Comfort Suites Golden West (on Evergreen Parkway)29300 US-40, Evergreen, CO 80439, (303) 526-2000